This north-facing, rich in character house sits on 962m2 flat section. Just step inside and experience the sense of home, a magical mix of the past with a soft modernised contemporary twist offering upsizers, first home buyers and lifestyle lovers alike a rural retreat second to none. This 150m2 floor area home boosts a neutral colour scheme, a smart floor plan imparting fresh flair to the residents and the sun’s steady presence combined with a heat pump serves year-round climate comfort.
• 150sqm 2000s build family home
• 962sqm extra-large flat section
• Indoor/outdoor flow with large private entertaining garden, lush with native fruit trees
• Two living areas, a generous sized modern kitchen, with pantry storage
• Three double bedrooms, master with separate walk-in wardrobe, immaculate ensuite shower
• Family sized Bathroom (with bath)
• Separate toilet
• Heat pump
• Fenced backyard
• Double garage plus plenty off-street parking
• Close to Waiuku township, Waiuku Golf Course, Squash Club and Netball Courts. Waiuku is a friendly rural community with cafes, good schooling
like, Sandspit Road School and Waiuku Primary School just minutes away and close proximity to Manukau Harbour and the rugged west coast.
• Quiet, child friendly and safe neighbourhood.
This home is ready for you to move right in or inviting investors as current tenants willing to stay. Make an offer and own this wonderful house. Call 0226764778/ 0226764781 now for a private viewing.
Please note: Specified floor plan and land size area have been obtained from multiple sources: Property Smarts, Property Guru, Auckland Council or Title documents. We recommend you seek your own independent legal and expert advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.